PROTOCOL DEVELOPER - German Man Script language
The heart of the German UNIGATE / Gateway series
- Flexible solutions are needed. With the usual configuration tools for protocol converters and gateways, the user has to workwith the specifications of the manufacturer. To change this unfortunate condition German man developed its own script language as early as in 1999th
- The user only needs to process the data of the bus and barely has to look after the special characteristics of the fieldbus.
- The PROTOCOL DEVELOPER supports a variety of functions to fit the received or to send data into the right 'form'. Mathematics- or memory processing commands are known from other script languages and are Implemented in an easy to understand way. Therefor even laymen will be able to handle it with ease.
- Further More the neatly Arranged selection of examples Enables a quick introduction to laymen.
- Another highlight is the included debug functions on. The Common Functionalities: such as single-step, running and stopping on breakpoint are available.
edu email account for amazon prime student
- Great emphasis is put on data security. You can activate sepcial error detection routines on request.
What Exactly is a script?
A script is a sequence of commands Executed in a given order. A command is always a small, Firmly outlined task. The script language so knows commands did control the program flow in the script, All which is why you can assemble even complex processes with the simple commands.
For all Script commands we are offering examples for download here.
» All scripts