PROTOCOL DEVELOPER - The German Script language
The heart of the German UNIGATE / Gateway Series
- Flexible solutions are required. With the usual configuration tools for protocol converters and gateways, users must follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- To change this state German man has already developed its own scripting language 1999th
- Users only need to process the data of the bus on and need hardly take care of the peculiarities of the fieldbuses.
- The PROTOCOL DEVELOPER supports a variety of functions in order to bring the received or transmitted data in the correct "form". Math or memory processing commands are known as from other programming languages and implemented easily understood by the layman.
- The well-stocked selection of examples enables the programming newbie a quick introduction to the German Script language.
- Another chief attraction of this environment is the debug functionality contained in the PROTOCOL DEVELOPER. Here the usual functions, such as single step, operation and stop on a breakpoint are available.
- Very great importance is also placed on data security, for which you can activate special recognition routines on request.
What is actually a script?
A script is a sequence of commands that are executed in the order given. A command is always a small firmly outlined task.
The script language also has commands that control the program flow in the script. So you can assemble more complex processes from these simple commands.
For all Script commands we offer here at examples to download.
» Hier finden Sie alle verfügbaren Skripts zum Download